[etni] Fw: re: importing English teachers?

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:40:34 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Vera and Yacov Lachmanovich Subject: RE: importing English teachers?

I think after a few days of reading reports from the north, many people will be delighted to become English teachers in Israel....
With love and with a German saying : Haltet die Ohren steif (meaning "keep your ears stiff"!, meaning don't give in!)
Vera (from Haifa....)

Daphna wrote:

I am working on a story for Haaretz about the shortage of English teachers and the Ministry's decision to try and import new teachers from the English-speaking countries. I just spoke to Dr. Susan Holzman, chair of ETAI, who suggested I send out an email to the list and get some feedback from all of you.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks in advance for your help.

----------------------------------------------- Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm