[etni] Fw: re: good list of English learning websites ?

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:55:39 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doron Narkiss" <doron.narkiss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [etni] Fw: re: good list of English learning websites ?

Yes please, Gunther. We could all contribute our favorite sites.
Doron

Gunther wrote:
Brilliant suggestion!  Over the past three years I have compiled a
whole bunch of internet links (many of them suggested by Etnians). I'd
be more than happy to share this list (approx. 15 or so pages of
unassorted links with some brief explanations as to what each link is
about).

Noel wrote:
Some students of mine have asked me for some good EFL sites - preferably
free access ones..
Since there are hundreds of them, I wonder whether any of you has already
come up with such a list.
Maybe we can work on this together, and divide the list into the various
skills:
reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, decoding etc.

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm