[etni] Fw: re: emails

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:32:39 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "sbshai" <sbshai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: emails

When replying to a message,  I'm sure most of us automatically push the
'reply' button -- so I hope that explains why not all the responses make it
to the list!
By the way, is the following the correct address for sending replies?
ask@xxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Batya

Daniel wrote:
Please when responding to a posting respond only to the list and not to
individual emails as it generates dozens of unnecessary emails. Especially
when the response is directed toward the group and not the individual who
wrote it necessarily. Thank you.
Secondly while it is all very humourous and satirical to receive a response
from Barry as long as we accept the status quo we are perpetuating the
problem. Barry mocked my comment on salaries but let's face it we teach
because we want to train future technical writers to be good writers. Why
shouldn't we make nearly as much as they do?

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **