[etni] Fw: re: Module B

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:39:54 +0200

From: "Steiner Family" <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [etni] Fw: Module B

Dear Aviva,

We piloted the writing tasks and found that pupils did much better on it
than they do on the existing writing task on the 3 pt. supplementary exam.
There were also many other considerations for moving the task.  One was that
if we left it in module C then there would be 2 writing tasks for 4 pt.
pupils, which we didn't want.

Just like everything in life, there are disadvantages and advantages and one
does their best to weigh the two and then decide.

All the best,
Judy