[etni] Fw: re: Getting a gmul for teaching the new Lit MOdule/clarification

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:48:59 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: judyastary@xxxxxxxxx - judyastary@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Getting a gmul for teaching the new Lit MOdule/clarification

I was referring not to the course itself but to the subsequent teaching of
the module. Bear in mind that MOdule D teachers may receive only 2.5 hours
gmul (maximum 3 hrs). That would hardly tip the iceberg.

Judith Astary

Marlene wrote:
>Do you realize that it's a 3  hour (or more) frontal lecture (from 5 to 8
PM) a week with a paper/project to write and submit for a grade at the end
of it?! Is the course for 3 months or longer?