[etni] Fw: re: General Knowledge quiz for your use

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:28:23 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Schneidman - mensh51@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: General Knowledge quiz for your use

Esther Revivo's quiz is great. I think it could be used not only for
students but teachers as well.

Two corrections are inevitable:
 a. The first country to put a man in space was Russia (Yuri Gagarin)
b. Question 8: These are cities, not countries.

Thank you Esther. I enjoyed your quiz and am going to use it.

Michael

Esther wrote:
(It's very early in the a.m. so if there are typos, my apologies!NO time for
spell check; off to work in an hour, G-d willing)

Before Purim at our Ulpana, you can't really do any serious teaching. So, I
made up a general knowledge quiz, (checked google for accurate answers) for
as we all know, not only is such knowledge a must for living in our world,
but it can also help on the bagrut exams.

(Go to -
//www.freelists.org/archives/etni/03-2008/msg00070.html
to see the full original message )

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **