[etni] Fw: re: 11th grade English Speakers

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:28:59 +0200

From: "Judy Kramer" <judkrame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:31 AM
Subject:  re: 11th grade English Speakers

There seems to have been a misunderstanding about doing 2 kinds of bagrut.
I'll reword it: in this year's 12th grade, a student cannot change his semel
she'elon while he's still in school. If he does the 4 pt. bagrut, that's
what he has to stay with as long as he's in school. This will become
irrelevant with the modular bagrut.

Judy