[etni] Fw: help with diagnostic evaluation

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:52:28 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: egelbard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: help with diagnostic evaluation

I'm learning diagnostic evaluation in English at Talpiot College
(recommended!!). As part of the course, I need to watch evaluations of
English ivchunim. Are there any evaluators in the Jerusalem/Petach Tikva
area who would be willing for me to sit in and observe? (Any other areas in
the radius of the Shomron would also be acceptable!)
Thanks in advance,
Sara Gelbard

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm