[etni] Fw: contemporay novels

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:37:56 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel - ydaleph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: contemporay novels

I am looking for some contemporary novels to study with a grade Nine and
Grade ten Native Speakers class. It is a religious boys school so ideally it
would not contain any explicit or inappropriate scenes. Lord of the Flies,
To Kill a Mockingbird, and other classics of American Literature don't make
the grade anymore for classroom study! I am really looking for something new
and contemporary. Any suggestions? Also, please tell me where to get these
books. Thank you very much and have a great summer.

Daniel

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **