[etni] Fw: URGENT - need for compositions

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:39:43 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: English Inspectorate - info@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT - need for compositions

URGENT

Dear English Teachers,

We are in the process of preparing tutorials on the subject of marking Bagrut exams, to be posted on anglit.net. Some of the tutorials will deal with how to mark compositions, and this will require using real examples of students' work. Since these compositions will be posted on our site, we need the students' permission to use their work.

Therefore, we urgently need compositions that students have written at all levels (modules B, D, F and G).

If any of your students are doing a matconet for Moed Bet, or if you have compositions that your students have written, we would greatly appreciate it if you would ask them to sign the consent form
http://www.etni.org/pupilagreement.doc

and send the form and composition to me by fax: 02 560 3596. We need these compositions by Thursday, July 12th.

Please indicate either the topic of the composition or from which Bagrut exam the topic was taken e.g. Summer, 2006.

Many thanks for your cooperation,
Judy Steiner
Chief Inspector for English Language Education

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **