[etni] Fw: URGENT: Bus reservations to ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:55:02 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office - etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT: Bus reservations to ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva

Dear Colleagues,

This is it!  If you'd like to attend the ETAI Winter Conference in Beer
Sheva on Sunday, December 13th (next Sunday), this is the time to reserve
seats on our bus leaving from Ra'anana and Tel Aviv.  The cost is 60 NIS for
the round trip, and you can reserve by calling me at the office (1:30 - 6:30
p.m.) and paying by credit card.

THURSDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO RESERVE A SEAT, SO PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!

You can see the Winter Conference program on our website:  www.etai.org.il
All the details - speakers, presentations, price of admission - can all be
found there.
Lunch will be provided by University Publishing Projects (UPP), and
sufganiyot and hot drinks by ETAI.

We'll have no less than 25 different companies exhibiting their wares at the
conference:  books, CD's, games, computer software, you name it!

So call me for more details - I'm waiting for your call!
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director
Tel:  02-500-1844
mailto:etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx