[etni] Fw: Thanks for the Etai conference

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:51:10 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanks for the Etai conference

I would like to express my hearty thanks to all of the Etai committe for a wonderfully refreshing and energizing conference. I saw familiar, friendly faces and made some new friends too ,and heard some fantastic presentations. Well done all of you.It was so hard to come out of the conference "bubble" and be hit by the terrible news from the radio and TV, a reminder of the problems we face in our region. Thanks to everyone and have a well-earned rest for what remains of the summer.
Ruth Sheffer

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **