[etni] Fw: Teaching Positions in the Tel Aviv District

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:43:29 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "English Inspectorate" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Teaching Positions in the Tel Aviv District

Teaching Positions in the Tel Aviv District

Candidates interested in applying for one of the following positions are invited to contact me by e-mail, or preferably in person during my office hours (details below).

Or Yehuda:
Elementary - 2 part-time positions or 1 full-time, till June
Junior-high: 2 part-time positions or 1 full-time, till January

Herzlia :
Elementary - 1 part-time position, till June
Junior-high: 2 part-time positions or 1 full-time; sick leave, possibly till June

Debby Toperoff
English Inspectorate,
Tel Aviv District,
Room 1053,