[etni] Fw: Teachers! Don't miss our Product Showings!

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:32:22 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: Deborah Berzan - Wiz Kids - deborahberzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Teachers! Don't miss our Product Showings!

The end of the school year is fast approaching, and with it comes the need to order new books for the beginning of the next school year.

Wiz Kids, Israel's best ENGLISH STORE, has arranged to have a series of PRODUCT SHOWINGS around the country, and we invite all English teachers, whether they teach Native Speakers or ELL, at school or through a chug, to come out and see what we have to offer.

WHERE AND WHEN?

BEIT SHEMESH
Sunday, June 17th
Home of Gayle Shimoff, Partners with Parents Educational Consulting Services
17/1 HaChavatzelet, Nofei Aviv, Beit Shemesh
From 19:00 – 22:00

JERUSALEM
Wednesday, June 20th
Knesset Towers Hotel
Ulam HaShamayim (Sky Hall)
Rechov Vilnai 4
12th Floor
From 15:00 – 22:00

FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL 09-746-4224 OR 054-4734-061

Deborah Berzan

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **