[etni] Fw: TESOL Certification Suggestions for Teaching English In Israel

  • From: Rotem May <rmayfreshcomp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:16:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
David from ETNI suggested that I forward this message to this list. I would
love to join the list and get some support and suggestions, so if there is
anything I need to do formally to join the list (David just suggested that I
forward my message here :-) ), then please let me know.
I'm looking forward to hearing the replies!

Rotem