[etni] Fw: TESL in Israel and Passport to Israel

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:50:00 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Sherman, Ellen - Ellen_Sherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TESL in Israel and Passport to Israel

My 23 yr. old daughter is not a college graduate. However, she completed the TESOL course in St. Petersburg, Russia and has taught English there and now in Madrid, Spain. She has a basic level mastery of Russian (also completed 2 college semesters of Russian in USA) and an intermediate level mastery of Spanish. I am wondering if it is possible to attain an English teaching job in Israel without a college degree.

Also, I have saved Passport to Israel funds for her to use. Do you know of any programs that would accept those funds as partial payment and would involve teaching? It could be for a short-term or summer program.

Thank you very much-  Ellen Sherman

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **