[etni] Fw: Shalom

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:52:28 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phyllis Berman <cherrypie07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Shalom

Shalom --

I am an American who has just returned from an 11 day tour of Israel.  My
knowledge of Hebrew is minimal right now, but will increase with practice.

Please send me information on how I can gain employment in Israel teaching
English and/or French.  Of course I am fluent in English.  I hold two
Bachelor of Arts degrees, one in Psychology from Temple University and one
in French from Rutgers University.  I am currently completing requirements
for certification in French in the State of New Jersey.

Toda,
Phyllis Berman
cherrypie07@xxxxxxxxxxx