[etni] Fw: SUBBING POSITION/ durians/ 9th grade textbook

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:24:11 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Esther Revivo - estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SUBBING POSITION/ durians/ 9th grade textbook

Hello/ pecking with left hand as broke right wrist so xcuse typos !
Re: book for class 9/we use same book for both hakbatzot so pupils can go up or down/ just switched this coming year to ECB's CONNECTIONS that was highly recommended to us/ check it out!

We need a sub. for first 8 weeks of school, grades 7-10, about 17-8 hrs. for teacher on maternity leave.
Send resume in Hebrew to fax : 08-9931547.

Re: Barry's blog:I returned from USA visit to Dad and found some at home. Thought hubby began breeding porcupines to sell!

Esther Revivo
Ulpanat Sedot Negev, Netivot

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **