[etni] Fw: Request Assistance!

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:56:04 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: andreasafir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - andreasafir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 12:18 AM
Subject: Request Assistance!

Shalom Chaverim:
I very much hope that you will reply to me and direct me towards the help I need. I was a student at the David Yellin Teachers College in 1971. I completed a course for new immigrant English teachers teaching in Israel. A few months ago, I wrote (regular mail) to David Yellin regarding a problem that I am having regarding evaluation of the coursework I did at David Yellin for a potential salary raise. I have had no reply from David Yellin. (I didn't know to whom I should direct my query.) Could you kindly reply to me at andreasafir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx letting me know how I can direct such a query effectively to David Yellin Teachers College? I submitted my transcript from the Teachers College to an international accrediting institution and they failed to give me proper credit due to the single digit grading system, which they were apparently unfamiliar with. Your help would be greatly appreciated re: whom I should address such a query to, is there an email address that I can write to, were my papers received at the College? I thank you in advance and wish you Chag Sameach.
Sincerely,
Andrea (Simona) Safir

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx