[etni] Re: Fw: Re: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:38:06 +0300

The original petition was circulated during the winter marking (I
didn't mark winter this year, but this is what I have understood) and
several letters have been sent to Agaf Habechinot over the last four
months.  It's not the markers who waited until now to deal with the
problem -- it's the Ministry.

Bari