[etni] Fw: RE: yearly grades

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:12:47 +0200

From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: yearly grades
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003

There isn't an option to include both project work and extensive reading in
the school grade.  For both modules C and E, it's either 30% extensive
reading and literature and 70% tests, quizzes, etc. or 30% project work and
70% tests, quizzes, etc.  I guess you just need to save the extensive
reading grades and average them into one of the school grades for next year.

Bari