[etni] Fw: O.T. but relevant to ETNI listers

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:32:05 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Margie Cohen - margiecj@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: O.T. but relevant to ETNI listers

Hi to all-         Friday, March 5, 2010

This semester, I am taking an e-learning course called
'Judaism and Islam' and it is fascinating. One of our
assignments during the upcoming two weeks is to
visit a mosque.

Do any of my esteemed colleagues on the ETNI list
have any suggestions of:

1) where to go--which one?

2) if the (non-Muslim) public has certain visiting hours?
 (Can I just walk in, unaccompanied? Do I need to arrange
   it ahead of time? How?)

3) any other pertinent information?

I live in Rehovot and school is still in session until March 19, so
I guess I am looking at the Central general area due to time
constraints (unless I can visit on this Tuesday, March 9, which is
my free day and therefore relatively unscheduled).

Any ideas?

Best wishes to all--

Margie

** The ETNI Rag **