[etni] Fw: NBA Gmulim

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:41:10 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Renee Whal - renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NBA Gmulim

Hi,
Lately several people have written to this list regarding the gmulim that
they have not received for the online NBA courses that they took through the
Haifa or TA Pisga. First of all, I would like to state for the record that
80% of the people who have taken the more than 12 courses DID receive
gmulim.

I believe that I have replied personally and at length to anyone who wrote
to me directly about not receiving a gmul, but since the matter is now being
debated on this forum, I would like to clarify some points for our readers
and make some helpful suggestions.

Everyone who completed the course requirements IS ENTITLED to their gmul.
The body responsible for making sure you get it is the Pisga which received
your registration fee.  Therefore, although TAMID has supplied them with all
the information they need (attendance records, grades, etc) and has been
constantly pushing to resolve the issue, it is  the Pisga's job to make sure
you get your gmul.

So, here are the phone and fax numbers for the Psagot that sponsored these
courses.  I suggest you send  faxes  once or twice a week until you get an
official, satisfactory, response.  When you contact them, be sure to
specify: Your full name (in Hebrew & English), ID#, the date and location of
the Pisga (Haifa or TA -  the Afula course was run thru the Haifa Pisga but
only met in Afula), the name of your instructor, and how you can be
contacted.     If you send me this information as well, I will compile a
list and promise you that it will go as high up in the Ministry as possible
until it is resolved.
Pisgat Haifa:  Director, Ariela Levy, tel 04-8553580, fax 04-8553574
Pisgat TA: Director, Ariela Barzilai, tel 03-5281766 ext 3
fax 03-5256389

Renee Wahl
renew@xxxxxxxxx

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm