[etni] Fw: More about the ETAI Summer Conference in Jerusalem

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:26:37 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office
Subject: More about the ETAI Summer Conference in Jerusalem

Dear Colleague,

If you were confused by the last posting, an invitation to the ETAI Summer
Conference in Jerusalem,
here are all the details again:

FIRST, A LAST-MINUTE REMINDER FOR ETAI MEMBERS ONLY!
You may still pre-register for the conference by mailing your yellow
pre-registration form, with a check, to the ETAI office.
The cost is only 100 NIS for both days, or 60 NIS for one day.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO SEE THE CONFERENCE  PRELIMINARY PROGRAM ON THE ETAI
WEBSITE:
www.etni.org.il/etai/

Here are the conference registration fees at the door:
                                        Both days                  Daily
ETAI members                   120 NIS                     70 NIS
Presenters                           80 NIS
Immigrant/ retiree members   80 NIS                     50 NIS
Students                              50 NIS                     25 NIS
Non-members                     180 NIS                   100 NIS
Retiree non-members          120 NIS                     70 NIS

If you need a hotel reservation, we have reserved a block of rooms for the ETAI
conference at the Renaissance Hotel.
Please call the hotel to make your own reservation, and also let me know, so
that you'll be on our master list.
Here is the phone number for the Renaissance Hotel reservations department:
02-659-9961 (Lillian or Gerry).

Here are the prices:
Single room with B/B including VAT         330 NIS
Double room (same as above)                  390 NIS
Triple room (same as above)                    540 NIS

If you have any other questions, feel free to call me at the number listed
below.

Looking forward to seeing you at the ETAI Summer Conference,
--
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director