[etni] Fw: JELLY Harry Potter prize winning essays

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:52:51 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah Lionarons - jellyaaci@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: JELLY Harry Potter prize winning essays

JELLY [the Jerusalem English Language Library for Youth] is excited to
announce the long awaited results of the JELLY Harry Potter competition.

High school students were asked to write an essay of up to 1000 words on
what they thought will happen in the 7th and final book in the series;
'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows', by J.K. Rowling.

We received entries from all over Israel which were of a very high standard.
The Judges were highly impressed and really enjoyed reading the entries.

Thanks to everyone who submitted work -we will be writing to all of you
shortly.

So here are the winners who will be receiving copies of the new Harry Potter
book when it arrives.

GRADES 7-8
Joseph Kalman [from Jerusalem] - http://www.etni.org/jelly/joseph_kalman.htm
Meital Tschernia [from Modiin] -