[etni] Fw: Fw: change in magen grade

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 18:00:53 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benor" <benor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: change in magen grade

Dear Sonja (is that Sonja in Carmiel?)
You can change the school grade (tziun beit sefri), only if:
1.  The student is doing that module again
2.  The student has done additional work/studied extra hours to improve that
grade
3.  There are special forms which get sent to the ministry.  Your inspector
might know more.

We had one or two cases, where students took extra hours, completed work,
etc. and thus improved their grade, but again, you need permission before
you start the process, and also permission from the Inspector (not English)
of the school.
Terry Benor

Sonja wrote:
I am sure that this was asked before, but can someone please take the time
to answer me as it is very important to some of my students:
I have some students who got a low magen grade on module C. Now they will be
taking D and my questions is as follows: Can I give a different-higher
magen grade for the C module? Is there someone from the Ministry that I have
to talk to?

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm