[etni] Fw: FAQ the Special Oral Exam

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 06:42:09 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FAQ the Special Oral Exam

Dear Barry (and whoever else is interested)

We have some very clear guidelines for assessing the written exam orally up
on REED. You are invited to check it out (and have a look around while you
are there – you might find other interesting stuff;)

Adele

The homepage is:
http://www.mchp.gov.il/Site/Supervision/REED/default.htm

The direct link to the guidelines is:
http://www.mchp.gov.il/Site/Supervision/REED/Bagrut+Forms/The+written+exam/Assessing+the+written+exam+orally.htm

Barry wrote:
I have a very simple F A Q about the special oral exam for LD pupils:
To whit: According to the instructions on Anglit Net, the teacher reads a
portion of each reading passage to the examinee. The examinee then answers
specific questions that deal with the portion that was read.
Question : Does the examiner also read the questions?
Does the examiner read the text, and questions as many
times as the pupil requires?
Does the examiner help the pupil in any way with
dictionary work?

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm