[etni] Fw: English teacher for September 2010

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:06:03 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: abcalo abcalo - abcalo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: English teacher for September 2010

Hello all,

Hof HaCarmel Regional High School, situated on Kibbutz Ma'agan Michael , is
looking for an experienced junior high and high school English teacher for
next year (September 2010) for a full time position.

The school is five minutes from Zichron Ya'akov and 10 minutes north of
Caesarea. We have a wonderfully supportive and friendly staff .

Please send CVs to me at this email. Applicants should have a permit to work
in Israel and should have an Israeli teacher's licence of course!

Thank you.

Barbara Calo

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/