[etni] Fw: Computer reading programmes

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:34:27 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: byk - byk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Computer reading programmes

Since this list being the best place to go to for advice, this is what I
need.

My daughter is dylexic, and wants to buy the best reading programme there
is.  Could somebody also tell me what such a programme does.  Can it read
anything that comes up on the internet?  How does it work?  Can one scan
things into the computer for it to read?  Is there anythhing else I need to
know about it?

Does such a thing exist in Hebrew? (That's for me.  I too am somewhat
dyslexic, and sometimes I find reading Hebrew difficult.)

Thanks.  I'm sure somebody out there, or lots of somebodies, will be able to
help.

Jennifer Byk