[etni] Fw: Coming Soon...Why the HOTS program was shoved into the English curriculum

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:17:14 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Silverberg" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Coming Soon . . .Why the HOTS program was shoved into the English
curriculum

Hi fans.

Over and over we hear the plaintive cry, why are the notorious thinking
skills being taught in  the pupil's foreign language rather than

his hot mother tongue.  Why indeed?  It's not because purists were afraid of
the expression "Hot Mother Tongue (HTM)."

For the true reason, you're going to have to wait til I get all these mid
term tests marked and peel this pile of vegetables for Shabbat.

It may even have to wait until Hannuka in Be'er Sheva.

    So hold your shirts and keep your horse on,

        I'll get there yet.

Barry Silverberg