[etni] Fw: Christian Schools

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:45:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Avraham Roos - avrahamroos@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Christian Schools

A few months ago I searched on the Internet for free hardcopy ELT materials
which would be send to me to use in class. I found an interesting website
with nice stories, written in simple English and the promise that their free
magazine would be sent out to whoever requests it. Obviously I submitted my
adress and waited but nothing arrived. When I had already long given up any
hope of receiving anything, a package arrived yesterday and lo and behold:
indeed free magazines especially written for English students!

However,

It turned out that there was not one story without the name Jesus in it! It
is (I should have guessed) a christian missionary magazine. I will most
probably not be using these materials in my yeshivah highschool but I have
the feeling that English teachers at christian schools will greatly benefit
from these magazines hence here the website through which you can order
them:
http://www.soon.org.uk

All the best,
Avraham Roos

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm