[etni] Fw: Barry S's collection of songs for lessons

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:02:47 +0200

From: Barry  barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Barry S's collection of songs for lessons

Last spring, at the Tel Aviv ETAI conference, I presented a  collection of
thirty songs that I find useful in my lessons.

 I promised that a word file with all the lyrics would be ready in 'a few
days'.

Well here it is.
www.etni.org.il/teachers/barry/barrysongcollection.doc
or
www.etni.org/teachers/barry/barrysongcollection.doc

rtf file version:
www.etni.org.il/teachers/barry/barrysongcollection.rtf
or
www.etni.org/teachers/barry/barrysongcollection.rtf

If you know anyone who attended this ETAI session, please pass the word
along.
It may comfort you to know that my wife is still waiting for me to complete
tasks from several years ago, but I put you near the top of my list.

            /Barry.

Please tell me at once if there is any problem with this file.

Furthermoreover, I am taking suggestions for yet another collection.  So far
i have
        * lots more stuff for kids
        * apples and bananas
        * comedy routines:  John Cleeze 'Contradictions',  Woody Allen "The
Kidnapping"
        * songs from Cats, Les Miserables, Evita
        * I am the Sunscreen
        * Don't know much about history ( to teach names of subjects)
        * Songs with names of animals, clothing, etc