[etni] Fw: BARRY'S JULY 20 INSTALLMENT FROM KIRIAT SHMONA

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:13:15 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Masha and family
Subject: BARRY'S JULY 20 INSTALLMENT FROM KIRIAT SHMONA

Good Morning.

Notes from the "xxxxxx" War:*
http://www.etni.org/teachers/barry/NotesfromtheUnderground1.doc

The computer is not in the shelter and we're running out of black printer
ink.

Thank you all for your letters of support, offers of aid and places to stay,
etc.

Those of you who forward these things along, pass me the names of the
recipients and i'll add them to my list.

Let's pray that our people and it's leaders learn from past mistakes,
believe in ourselves and our duties here and win this war quickly!

Barry

(for more pieces from Barry, go to "Northern Explosure" -
  http://www.etni.org/teachers/barry/barry.htm   )

Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm