[etni] Fw: Anti-forgery lottery-computer winners

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 06:50:51 +0200

We are resending this message, as a part of it got cut off before.
Hopefully the whole message will come through this time.

David

----- Original Message ----- From: Gay Bergman
Subject: Fwd: Anti-forgery lottery-computer winners

Dear ETNIers,
Eric Cohen Books is pleased to announce the names of the ten lucky pupils who sent in anti-forgery coupons from their ECB books and won computers in the 2006 lottery draw yesterday.

1. Ilian Abutrief from   Al Amal Yesodi, Yarka Alef
2. Udam Badarna from Hativat Benaim Alef, Sachnin
3. Alexander Trosoff from Acco, studying at Hativat Benayim Bosmat, Haifa
4. Magdi Abumoch from Al'ada'adia Aleph, Baka Al-Garbiya
5. Yael Avraham from    Giva School, Givat Ada
6. Shir Cohen-David from Gymnasia Herzog, Holon
7. Daphna Bachor from Nof Yam Bet School, Ashkelon
8. David Cohen from Bet El Banim, Bet El
9. Jihad Albadari from Tichon Rahat
10. Zachi Biton from Dimona , studying at Yeshivat Bnei Akiva, Beer Sheva

Thank you to all the teachers who encouraged their pupils to submit the forms and thereby helped to eliminate the pirated, sub-standard copies of our books.

Next draw, January 31st, 2007!

Gay Bergman
Marketing Manager
Eric Cohen Books