[etni] Fw: 6 word gems - final call

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 07:13:34 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "epstein family" <ronea@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 6 word gems - final call

It is AMAZING how much can be said about teaching in only 6 words! I have
received some real "gems" from the Etni community!
So,
If you haven't sent me YOUR 6 word gem yet, now is the time to do so, before
the next edition of THE ETNI RAG goes online.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll find my original letter
below.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!
Naomi Epstein
ronea@xxxxxxxxxx

Etnians!
Time to pick up your pens and challenge yourself! Please describe what it means to be a teacher IN ONLY 6 WORDS!

Sounds crazy? Not really! An entire book of 6 word BIOGRAPHIES, called "Not quite what I was planning" has recently been published. You can find
inspiration by looking at samples at this link:
http://www.amazon.com/Not-Quite-What-Was-Planning/dp/0061374059?ie=UTF8

So, if other people can write biographies in 6 words, we Etnians can certainly describe our teaching experience in 6 words!

Send in your gems to me and we can all enjoy reading them in the next edition of the "Etni Rag".

Naomi Epstein
ronea@xxxxxxxxxx

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **