[etni] For English teachers who care

  • From: Golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:53:03 +0200

The lively discussion going on about projects is reiterating exactly what I
claimed when the new curriculum was thrust upon us.
The problems involved with the implementation, supervision and quality control
of project work are enormous.
Once again, I invite all those who are concerned with the future of English
education in Israel to contact me.  As I mentioned, a meeting has been
scheduled with Judy, Prof. Katz and the Irgun for February 3rd.
All those who haven't already signed the bagrut letter are urged to do so.
Your input is of vital importance.  This meeting has taken almost 7 months to
arrange.  Don't waste this valuable opportunity!  We will have the ear of
important decision-makers.  Let's use this meeting wisely.

Nina