[etni] [FWD: students with learning difficulties]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:37:34 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 From: "Irit Biton" <iritbiton@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hello,  I am an English teacher at a private school that works with
 students from grades 7-12 with learning difficulties who complete their
 bagrut like regular students. Most of the students have trouble writing
 and reading on their own, but their comprehension level is good. We are
 starting the new year and i am interested in introducing something new
 this year- want to get the students involved in something similar to
 the pen pal program that we had when I was in school in New York. I
 looked on the ETNI site for ideas, but the one link that seemed most
 interesting seems to also be unavailable. Any ideas on another angle?

 I appreciate any assistance you can offer me,
Thank you,  Irit