[etni] [FWD: smile]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:30:29 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: smile
 From: "Nancy Peled" <nancybcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 KIDS WHO THINK ON THEIR FEET-remind you of anyone you know?
 Enjoy, Etniers!

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"
JOHN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
SARAH: H I J K L M N O!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
JOHNNY: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same
time."

TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are

TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry
tree,
but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish
him?"
JOHNNY: "Because George still had the ax in his hand."

TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are
no
longer interested?
PUPIL: A teacher

TEACHER: Morris, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as
your
brother's. Did you copy his?
DESMOND: No, teacher, it's the same dog!