[etni] [FWD: request for assistance with Nero editing (sorry if came twice)]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:24:03 -0700

 Subject: request for assistance with Nero editing (sorry if came twice)
 From: "Barry" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 tWO URGENT CALLS FOR HELP
               1  fR

 fIRST OF ALL, HOW DO I SET THE DEFAULT TO GET RID OF THIS STUPID STATIONARY?

 sEcondly, I've been up with a cold (not laid) and my mother is really nearing
the end in Cfar Saba, and i just
realized that i am presenting twice tomorrow at the ETAI convetntion at the
Arab Colledge in Haifa, especialli
if someone will tell me whier it is.

 DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO USE THE NERO BURNING SOFTWARE TO PREPARE
LABELS FOR DISKS?  SPECIFICALLY,
HOW DO YOU GET THE NAMES OF THE SONGS THAT YOU CODED AS THE MASTER DISK WAS
PREPARED INTO THE TEXT BOX OF THE
LABEL EDITING PROGRAM?  SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE DOES NOT WORK, OBVIOUSLY.

 yOU CAN EITHER CALL ME A T  04 6944696 OR E MAIL  , UNLESS YOUR NAME IS MEITAL.

                                         THANKS.

                                         BARRY