[etni] [FWD: re: NESTs ]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:50:56 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 From: "cindy komet" <cindy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Here is Lisa Harwith on ETNI:
> "...a qualified native English speaking teacher
> is the only one qualified to teach Native Speaker classes."

 Is this the same Lisa Harwith who suggested we read the article:
 http://www.hltmag.co.uk/mar04/sart9.htm    ?

 I find it strange that you would write this considering that the
conclusion
 of the research was:

 Eva Homolov?, Matej Bel University, Bansk? Bystrica, Slovakia
 Conclusion
 What I want to stress in particular is that US (non NESTS) and THEM
(NESTs)
 should become WE and that would guarantee that our learners being
"pampered
 with luxurious ELT care" with all roles covered either by NESTs or by
non
 NESTs.
 -Cindy