[etni] [FWD: newspaper for students]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:54:10 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: newspaper for students
 From: "hotmail" <osnat_dekel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear English teachers,

 We would like to introduce a new Student Newspaper called The Current
Events. It consists of articles about international events as well as
important issues such as health and nutrition. The information is
presented clearly and all background information is provided, so
students can easily understand the events and their significance.
Currently it is published and used in schools in the US. It is issued
once every two weeks. It is graded and offers activities after each
article.

The levels are: primary, intermediate, advanced and senior. A teacher?s
guide is also available.

Please take a look at sample issues in our website
www.ez2learnenglish.com .(This website is still under construction but
the newspaper can be seen under Services)

We would love to hear your response, suggestions and ideas on how you
feel this newspaper can be of help in your English class.

Please send your responses, questions and ideas to
osnat_dekel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Osnat & Surela