[etni] [FWD: Re: read! read!]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 04:59:54 -0700

 From: Eitan Levy <moranl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: read! read!

I agree 100% with Iris. Everytime I read yet another question that is fully and
adequately answered on the ETNI site, I chomp at the bit wanting to write, but
couldn't think of a way of doing so without insulting the reading comprehension
abilities of some of the list.

Although I do have certain concerns about the NBA and its implementation, I
think that the information that has been given us, including via handbooks,
ETNI and Judy's replies to the list, has been fantastic; and unreserved praise
is due to all concerned.

 I have 27 pupils doing modules E,F,G in May and of course it's not easy being
the "guinea pigs" - it's difficult to implement a new system, the mock exams
are lousy and flawed, projects, four separate school grades - but the NBA is
here so let's stop moaning and get on with preparing our pupils using the
wealth of material, specifications and guidelines we've  been given.

 And yes, Iris, read, read, read!
 Eitan Levy