[etni] [FWD: RE: PowerPoint presentations]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:52:05 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: RE: [etni] [FWD: Re: PowerPoint presentations]
 From: "Lev" <labra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Give me ten days. I'll try to set up a system that would enable any
 registered user to log in and both upload and download materials from
the
 website. It's not about money - I'll do it pro bono.

 One very serious problem with this type of file repository that I can
see is
 viruses. Systems of this type cannot scan files for viruses; a file
that has
 been uploaded with a virus will then become a source of infection. I'll
have
 to look into it - there must be a solution.

 Best -

 Lev

 Lev ABRAMOV <lev[at]schiffman.biz>
 The Shiffman Institute www.schiffman.biz