[etni] [FWD: New Olah]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:10:17 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: New Olah
 From: "Amalia" <malizoom@xxxxxxxxx>

 Hi there,

 I was wondering  if you can help me. I'm an new olah
 with a teaching degree and I've been trying to contact
 ANYONE from the ministry of education (in the
 nazareth-illit office) to find out how to get and
 Israeli teachers license but I haven't had much luck.
 I just graduated teacher college in Toronto,
 specializing in high school visual art. I am now
 interested in teaching english but have no
 qualifications.
 My questions are: a)How do I go about getting an
 Israeli teachers certificate and b) how can I become
 qualified to teach  english (without spending another
 year in school and another 5000$ on my education).

 Thanks,
 Amalia