[etni] [FWD: GOOD LUCK!]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:44:58 -0700

 From: Steiner Family
 To: ask@xxxxxxxx

 Dear Teachers,

I am aware that Tuesday is going to be a long, strenuous day for us all.
I will be at the Meteh Bechinot in Jerusalem if you need any help.
The phone numbers are: 02 560 4207 through 4225.

Today I will be at my office:  02 5603587 if you need me.

Please note that on the home page of ETNI you can find the details for the
LD oral exam (this was sent out to schools about three weeks ago) and
the information about the mutam test (which can also be found in the Chief
 Inspector's Bulletin, 2, February - with the bright yellow cover!)

Tuesday, however trying it may be, is a day of celebration.  It is the
result of many years of work and deliberation, in the attempt to
provide opportunities for pupils to progress, to take another step forward
toward improving their English.

I sincerely wish you and your pupils GOOD LUCK!

Thinking of you,
Judy Steiner