[etni] [FWD: English teachers in ISRAEL..!]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:08:36 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: English teachers in ISRAEL..!
 From: "Arden B. Beyer" <ardenhr@xxxxxxxxx>

 To Whom It May concern:

I am a licensed Psychologist, a clinically certified forensic counselor, an
applied social psychologist, and have recently obtained a Masters degree in
Public Administration here in the United States.

I am interested in moving to ISRAEL and becoming an English teacher there.  How
does one go about doing this?

   I am:

      Arden Beyer, Ph.D., M.P.A., CCFC
      200 Winston Drive, #716