[etni] [FWD: Bagrut frustration]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:55:11 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Bagrut frustration
 From: "Mark Weisgold" <mweisgold@xxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wed, May 19, 2004 10:11 am
 To: ask@xxxxxxxx

 I agree with the people who complain about the exams D
 and E. We used most of hem for practice and the mogen
 test and our students did pretty well. We built their
 mogen grade using these tests and the sample given by
 the miistry. Needless to say the ministry gave them a
 harder test and the pupils were exremly angry. They
 asked why weren't they given unseens close to the
 level of the test? I had no answers for them. They
 want to write to the ministry about the lack of
 material for their level. I feel the new bagrut should
 have been put off for a year or their is suitable
 material for the students.
 Mark Weisgold
 Amal Tiberias