[etni] FW: Waka Waka, Zumba and Rosh Hashana

  • From: Renee Binyamini <r_binyamini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:42:20 +0200

We have downloaded the clip (google "download from youtube") and retyped the
words. We're going to teach the words and show the clip (in our girls' classes
- dati school). Appropriate for mamlachti schools as well.
Great way to end the lessons before the holidays!
Renee Binyamini
Shaked - Sde Eliahu