[etni] Re: FATHER AND SON

  • From: Eduardo Lina <eduardolina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 01:51:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi!
  Etni is the place to ask for useful help. I am taking a "Meidanut" course at
Tel Aviv University and I have to prepare a didactic unit that involves the use
of computers. This means using, among other things, online articles, songs,
poetry, clips, etc.

  I have decided to prepare something about The Generation Gap. It sounds
familiar, I guess. I have chosen this subject because it is the book we are
using this year with Yud kids. I would like to try iy with them.

  I wonder if you, Etniers, know of good online articles, songs, poetry, clips,
etc. that deal with this subject, and can tell me about them. I have already
found some, but I am sure you can help. To mention but one example, I have
found a site that deals with it (it is called The Generation Gap, of course). I
want to do something else (more interactive and, perhaps, more Israel -oriented.

  A few weeks ago some etniers posted a few comments and ideas concerning
"Father and Son Lessons". They were very good indeed. I intend to see how I use
them in the unit.

  Incidentally, I have been trying to use a blog. It has not been as widely
used as I expected, but I am still on that. You may wnt to see it (click here).
The unit I have in mind will include a blog, too.

  Well, thanks for your time.

  Eduardo

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/