[etni] ETNI facebook group

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:27:58 +0200

Hi all,

For those of you who still do not know, ETNI also has a facebook group

I set up the facebook group quite a while ago as I felt that it
provided another valuable forum, in addition to the mailing list.
Although there are over 1,700 teachers subscribed to the mailing list,
I know that there are many others who either don't know about the ETNI
list, or prefer not to have ETNI mail constantly coming into their
mailbox. The ETNI facebook group serves as a viable alternative for
them. And there are many people who are active both in the FB group
and the ETNI mailing list.

The FB group appears to have a life of its own and has already grown
to over 800 members and is fairly active. You are warmly invited to
take a look and join, if you wish.

I also want to remind you that we have an ETNI blog -

http://ask-etni.blogspot.com/

This is a collection of Blog entries posted by ETNI members. You are
all welcome to post a blog entry there on a relevant topic. A new blog
 entry was posted a couple of days ago.

I hope that everyone is managing on this cold morning. And for those
of you who have snow, throw a snowball this way.

David